This entry was posted on 6th March 2021.
- 130 g almonds peeed if you are ok with it
- 100 g sunflower seeds soaked
- 100 g dates fresh
- 1 tea spoone cocoa powder
- 10 ml maple syrup or honey
- handful orange peel grated
- piece ginger grated
- 10 ml orange juice
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight or for a couple of hours. If you have dry and hardened dates do the same with them.
- Put almonds in a blender and grind them a little.
- Now add all the other ingredients and blend all of it until you get the desired result.
- Take the mixture with a spoon to have always the same size of material and form the balls with your hands.