Oscar DA-1000 juicer is very suitable for ALL ingredients and also for wheat grass or other fibrous (leafy) vegetables like spinach and/or celery. You can also for example pulverize dried herbs. Make sure that the products are not firmer than coffee beans or black pepper and add them in small quantities.
The Oscar DA-1200 squeezes pure juice with very little pulp. The juice is slightly more fluid and almost without pulp residues compared to the vertical slow juicers. This is particularly seen in fibrous leafy vegetables and wheat grass.
The parts of the Oscar DA-1200 are not dishwasher safe. The best way to clean the parts of the juicer is in the sink with warm water using the included brushes. Should some vegetables or fruits be difficult to remove, it’s best to put the dirty parts in a bowl of warm water for a few hours.
Why would you choose the Oscar DA 1200?
- Powerful – because of the thin but long screw made of high quality Ultem plastic, the squeezing power is stronger and produces more juice and dry pulp from the machine than other vertical slow juicers.
- Wheat grass – this horizontal slow juicer can easily process wheat grass and other fibrous or firm products, a huge difference with any other vertical slow juicers.
- All-round – ice cream, nut butters, pesto or sorbet ice cream, this slow juicer can produce it all
- Quality - the power of the Oscar DA-1000 is in the strong screwing, the wide feeding chute and the very high quality of the parts.
- Lower RPM and better design then DA-1000 including 15% wider juicing chute
“3—step Auger Crushing” Juicing Technology
The most advanced single gear juicer, DA—1000, DA—1200 are equipped with the patented 3—step auger crushing system and silicone seal around the juicing cone, providing the maximum amount of pulp—free juice.
The auger takes in the food in large compartment 1 and gently but firmly breaks it into reasonable pieces so that the food content is pushed into compartment 2.
The food content is then broken down further, being crushed into small pieces.
The extraction step, the fine pieces are forced against the wall of the drum cap crushing the juice. The juice passes through the juicing strainer and the pulp is ejected through the opening in the drum cap
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Warranty||10 years engine, 2 years electronics|
Write Your Own Review
Price Quality Value