It works by crushing the fibre to extract the juice, effectively cold pressing the produce to preserve the natural flavour and nutrients. The Lexen Manual Juicer is remarkably sturdy, efficient, and best of all, easy to use! The juicer takes just minutes to disassemble and clean. Simply rinse the parts with warm soapy water
The Lexen Manual Juicer attaches to smooth surfaces using a strong suction disc, or to any work surface using a sturdy stainless steel clamp for extra stability.
Do not be misled by the low price of the Lexen Healthy Juicer. All parts of the Lexen manual juicer are made of tough Polycarbonate (Lexan) which is practically indestructible. The parts of the juicer that receives the most force (the tip of auger and the inside of the end cap) are made of stainless steel. All materials used in the Healthy juicer are FDA approved.
- Easy to assemble and clean
- No electricity required!
- Masticating juicing process preserves more nutrients than the centrifugal process
- Simple, quiet and robust
- Stainless steel tipped polycarbonate auger and stainless steel lined drum cap for extra durability and juicing power
- Clear drum lets you see the juicing process in action
- Portable and lightweight - at less than 1 kg – can easily be taken with you when you travel
- Base locks onto any smooth surface with a suction strength of 50kg
- Dimensions LxWxH: 30 x 10 x 19mm (12 x 4 x 7½ inches)v
In the box
- Healthy juicer
- 16 ounce custom juice collecting cup
- Strainer which fits at the top of the collecting cup
- Plunger device to help force wheatgrass and other leafy products into juicer, doubles as a lever for locking the base
- Clamp to securely fasten down device
- Product manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)