MAGIC FACTORY Spiralizeris manufactured from shock-resistant ABS and does not contains bisphenol-A, Metal parts are made of high-quality stainless steel, making it the first-class product that can be used without any scratches. The spiraliser has four powerful vacuum feet that firmly cling to the underlay and easily disengage from it. For operation you do not need batteries or power.
Spiralizer is great for all those who consume vegetarian, vegan, or "raw" food & ldquo; and generally for everyone who likes to eat vegetables.
Convert any solid vegetables or fruits to & quot; pagete & ndash; thick spiral or incredibly long and ribbon-like ribbon-like ribbons. Make decorations that look professional: bow circles, potato spirals, elegant salad, nicely cut vegetables for pizza and freshly made pizza; a lot of vibrations. Vegetables can also be transformed into pieces of the same shape, thin and short strips, and can also be made with the aid of the previous knife aid. The spiralizer features three types of trunks (for thin blades, for scarfs and flat knife). The appliance is easy to use and easy to clean (manually or in the dishwasher).
Characteristics and Description:
- Spiralizer contains three stainless steel bolt extensions:
- Thin 3mm spiral extension with which you can make incredibly thin battles
- Continuous for 5mm spiral spiral with which you can make long, but short spiral bands
- A flat 3mm extension that allows you to get thin spirals like ribbons
- Made of ABS plastic that does not contain bisphenol-A and is resistant to impact.
- Powerful vacuum feet that firmly cling to the base and easily disengage from it.
- Manual Mechanism & ndash; the machine does not work on batteries or electricity.
- You can use different types of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini etc.
Ease of use
The spiral vertex is practical, easy and easy to use:
- Place the spiralizer on a flat work surface and receive each end. (Note: The rotating handle should be left or right.)
- Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the metal ring on the lining of the cutting edge and gently attach the other side to the toothbrushes
- Use one hand to press the small (lower) handle, while at the same time turning a second handle at the same time.
Fruits and vegetables must be up to 25 cm in length and up to 18 cm thick, with a thickness of at least 1.5 cm in diameter. Recommended fruits and vegetables that can be used are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long cucumbers of cucumber and daikon salad squares, apple spirals, sweet potato spirals or sweet or ordinary potato chips.
Easy to maintain
You can easily disconnect the spark plug and then wash it with warm water and a mild detergent or put it on the top dishwasher shelf. You can remove the cutting attachments from the appliance and then follow the same procedure. Be careful when you are about to be scared because they are very bad and you should not touch them directly. The cutting edges can be stored so that the two extensions are placed in the embedded extension holder, and the third extension can remain in place in the appliance.
Short tips and information:
- Choose fruits / vegetables that have at least 1.5 cm in diameter.
- Make sure that the feet are tight and that the working surface is dry.
- Choose fruits / vegetables of relatively regular shape. Cut away from both ends of fruits / vegetables so that they can be firmly attached to the teeth and metal circles on the other side.
- While using the appliance, remove the extensions located in the built-in partition, as they may wash away from juice or chopped food.
- Have some long thin items (such as tapeworms, toothpicks, etc.) in hand to remove food residues that may be jammed in the middle of the skin.
- The dimensions of this unit are: (D x & Scaron; x V) 30 h 15 h 22 cm.