The Original. The Classic.
The Flair Classic is the original manual espresso maker that turned the craft coffee industry on its head in 2016. The completely manual, lever espresso press is capable of brewing between 6-9 BAR pressure, exactly that needed to brew cafe-quality espresso from wherever you are.
The Flair Classic is:
- 100% Human Powered, Manual Espresso Press
- Environmentally Friendly – no pods & no plugs
- Easy to Clean – features the market’s only detachable brewing head
- Completely Portable – breaks down into handy carrying case
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty on the press stand and brew cylinder
- Classic Styling – Gloss black with a red portafilter base
BOTTOMLESS BREWING FOR EXTENDED CONTROL
The Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter, that comes with every Classic, is perfect for those that want the flexibility to brew their espresso spouted or naked.
Brew with the spout in to reduce any mess from wayward espresso sprays, or remove the spout and brew bottomless to see your extraction and to help you dial-in your grind. With the Bottomless 2-in-1 PF cleaning is easy, as you can rinse both sides of your portafilter.
This is manual espresso brewing…simplified.
In the package
- Flair Classic Espresso Maker
- Black Post, Base & Lever with Red Portafilter Base
- Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Dispersion Screen
- Brewing Cylinder
- Polyacetal Piston
- Dosing Cup/tamper
- Drip Tray
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide
|Dimensions||35 * 25 * 10 cm|
|Case Dimensions||32 * 23 * 8 cm|
|Reservoir Capacity||60 ml|
|Portafilter Diameter||40 mm|
|Max Output||40 ml|
|Country of manufacture||China|